IMPORTANT DATES AND UPCOMING EVENTS
How Data Reporting Will Impact Funding Practices
Session Five of the Early College Data Series
June 7, 2022
The plan to fund IHE credits through statewide data systems will be discussed. This session will be followed up with additional technical sessions, geared toward specific stakeholder groups. (If you registered for earlier sessions, you do not need to register again.)
Annual Report Office Hours
DESE will host a series of drop-in Annual Report Office Hours to support any questions that come up as you work to complete the Annual Reports, including accessing the Data Dashboards or answering 12th grader report questions:
- Thursday, June 9th from 9-10AM
- Tuesday, June 14th from 9-10AM
- Tuesday, June 21st from 10-11AM (After MAECP check in)
- Thursday, June 23 from 9-10 AM
ADDITIONAL DATES AND UPCOMING EVENTS
For the meetings listed below, registration is only required once and you will be registered for the series.
- May 26, 2022 – 9:00 a.m. – Office Hours – Click HERE to attend NS4ed Technical Assistance Office Hours.
- May 31, 2022 – 9:00 a.m. – Completing the Annual Report, 12th Grade Report, and Data Dashboards – NS4ed Technical Assistance Session – Click HERE to register.
- May 31, 2022 – 10:00 a.m. – Are You Ready to Apply for Designation? – NS4ed Technical Assistance Session for EC Designation Applicants. Click HERE to register.
- June 2, 2022 – 9:00 a.m. – Office Hours – Click HERE to attend NS4ed Technical Assistance Office Hours.
- June 7, 2022